Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can I contact if I have a question about the festival?
- What is the LA Cider Fest?
- When and where is the event being held?
- What does the ticket include?
- How much do tickets cost?
- How can I purchase tickets?
- How many people will be in attendance?
- If I go to one session, can I stay for the 2nd session?
- Are backpacks allowed?
- Is there parking?
- Are children allowed?
- Can I buy alcohol at the event or bring empty or full bottles home with me?
- Is there a DDP (Designated Driver Program)?
- Is food included in the ticket?
- Can I bring my own food or beverages into the festival?
- What forms of payment will be accepted at the event?
- Are there ATM's available at the event?
- Can I bring my dog?
- How can my company become a sponsor?
- How can I apply for a press credential?
Who can I contact if I have a question about the festival?
If you have any questions about the festival or about Hand Crafted Tasting Co. in general, please email us at email@example.com for assistance. We will do our best to return all messages in a timely manner.
What is the LA Cider Fest?
The LA Cider Fest is a tasting event with over 50 carefully curated selections of the best ciders, beers, and meads. Not sure if you like hard cider? Let us guide you down a path to real cider, leave the sugar bombs behind and discover what the hottest beverage category in the world is all about.
What does the ticket include?
All tickets will gain entry into the venue for at least 2 1/2 hours of unlimited tastings. All attendees will receive a complimentary souvenir tasting glass and have access to seminars and the Craft Concierge Center. VIP ticket holders will be given an extra hour and first access to the event. Please take good care of your tasting glass as we will not be issuing extras to those who break them!
How can I purchase tickets?
Please visit our TICKETING page to purchase tickets.
If I go to one session, can I stay for the 2nd session?
You must have separate tickets to go to both sessions. Each session is separately ticketed and at the end of the first session all attendees clear out in preparation for the next session.
Are backpacks allowed?
Yes, although any backpacks, bags, packages, purses, gym bags, etc. brought into the venue will be subject to search by security personnel. We strongly suggest that you only bring what you need, keeping the number of bags to a minimum.
Can I buy alcohol at the event or bring empty or full bottles home with me?
Absolutely NO alcohol can be removed from the festival site nor is it offered to be purchased. By law, all alcohol must be consumed in the festival site only. Taking empty bottles out of the festival is illegal. This is considered an open container. Open containers are not permitted on city streets or in an automobile.
How can my company become a sponsor?
Please visit our CONTACT PAGE for individual city contact information.
How can I apply for a press credential?
Please visit our CONTACT PAGE for individual city press contact information. Please include your full information and qualifications and we will get back to you as soon as possible.